b) Please read this Privacy carefully. The users access to and use of the service is conditioned on User acceptance of and compliance with this Policy. This policy is applied to all visitors, users and others who access or use this Website.
c) Personal Data consists of any individual data and information about Users activities, such as information about the usage of our Website.
d) The User is acknowledged with this Policy and consent to any actions on Users individual data in accordance with this Agreement and applicable Singapore and international legislation while registered on the Service
Our Service uses above-mentioned information for the following:
– to operate and maintain our Service;
– to create, manage and maintain Users personal account;
– to process the User operations;
– to analyze the activities of our Users for the specific purposes, for instance, of improving the Website;
– to prevent, detect and investigate illegal activities;
– to protect our rights and responsibilities;
– to send User marketing emails based on the information that may be interesting for User; User is able to refuse the obtaining of such an emails by sending a request to our Service or clicking the appropriate link.
We are fully compliant with Do Not Call Register (DNC) requirements and do not send any unsolicited messages to the general public. Only users who have engaged our services or voluntarily provided our Service with their contact information via our website or other channels shall receive marketing information from us. Clients or tutors who request the services of SmileTutor are deemed to have accepted the agreement and terms and acknowledge the willingness to receive future updates, marketing, and promotions. The user can unsubscribe at any point in time by notifying us by SMS, email, or other means.
4. Third party actions
1) We can disclose Users Personal Data with third parties for the following reasons:
– on the legal request of governmental or law enforcing bodies;
– to investigate the potential violations;
– to prevent the technical issues;
– to enforce applicable law, procedures, and regulations in accordance with Singapore and international legislation;
– for the request of processing partner for the reasons of making payment through financial institutions.
2) The User Personal Data is not shared with third parties except the above-mentioned circumstances.
3) The User Personal Data is not to be sold, provided on lease and shared to other Services.
4) Our Website contains links to other Services, Websites or applications. The User agrees that those Services, Websites, and applications have their own Privacy Policies. Our Service is not responsible for usage, collection, and disclosure of your Personal Data by this Services.
1) We ensure the User that Personal Data is secured. All reasonable measures (physical, electronic and managerial procedures) were taken in order to protect the collected information from unauthorized access or disclosure.
2) We do not guarantee that the existing measures of data protection are absolutely safe. The Service cannot guarantee the total security of User Personal Data data in case of unauthorized access of the third parties.
3) The access is allowed only to our Service and people authorized by our Service. We ensure User, that such persons keep your Personal Data in a confidential way.
6. Cross-border transfer
1) The Website may be hosted on a server outside your homeland. In this way, the User permits the transfer of his Personal Data outside the borders of a home country.
2) The Service cannot guarantee the total security while transfer User Personal Data. We want to state, that none of the existing ways of data transfer can be totally safe.
3) We emphasize that our Service cannot be responsible for offenders of applicable legislation and regulations on cross-border transfer.
2) A cookie is in fact a small piece of data which a website asks Users browser to store on a Users computer. The cookie enables the Service to record and “remember” Users actions.
– identification of users
– remember custom preferences;
– help users complete tasks without re-entering information when browsing from page to page or when visiting the site at a later date.
– to improve our Service based on factors such as how many users visit or use our Service;
– to measure and analyze activity on our Service.
4) The User is allowed to delete or block cookies (take a look at browsers instructions)
9. Contact info
We welcome feedbacks if the User has any questions, proposals, and views regarding our privacy practices or the use of Personal Data.